Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
J. Clarke

Default OT - Stella

TDKozan wrote:

J. Clarke wrote:
Jeff McCann wrote:

"Cliff" wrote in message

snip &c, &c, &c. . .

May I ask a favor?

When we're all wasting our time with one of Cliffie's multi-group
trolls to the usual suspects, would you mind not changing the
follow-ups? It makes it easier to figure out who said what and follow
the conversation when we're not all hanging out in a.m.c.

Unfortunately knode insists on setting the follow-ups to the first group in
the list unless there is one already set or I explicitly clear the line,
and if there's a way to turn that off it's not documented. Forgive me for
not noticing.

TIA,

TK

--