Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Pete C.

Default Adjustable hole saw/circle cutter

Anthony wrote:

"Norm Dresner" wrote in
:

I recently had to create a circular hole in a brass plate that was
1.325" diameter. Since this isn't an even inch or metric size, I used
my 30+ year old General adjustable circle cutter (which, according to
the latest Enco catalog I have is still sold in pretty much exactly
the same form as the one I have).

But I found this tool very difficult to adjust to an "exact" size and
wondered if there was anything out there that would be easier, perhaps
something with a screw-adjustment?

TIA
Norm

Adjustable boring head.

--
Anthony

better idiots.

Remove sp to reply via email

Yep, 10x the convenience at 10x the price.

Pete C.