Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques

Default OT-Abramoff plea deal fallout

On Fri, 6 Jan 2006 12:38:46 -0500, with neither quill nor qualm,
"Glenn Ashmore" quickly quoth:

Well, the problem here in Georgia is that you would have to make them
convertible. We get Dems morphing into Republicans pretty often down here
and in a few years they may morph back. Then you also need a question mark
or a zig zag for Zell. :-)

So we'll start from the right side of the forehead.

The first brand they get is the L, for speaking weasel (aka:lawyer.)

The second brand goes in the middle of the forehead and is either a
D or an R, depending upon their choice of traitorous fraternities.

The left side of the forehead gets the third brand (the switch hitter
designator) if they jump parties.

For those who jump more than once, brand 'em right between the other
letters. When the forehead is burnt to a crisp with letters, move
on down to the cheeks. Or will there be any of these? Do you suppose
any of them could wise up before then?

--
"Not always right, but never uncertain." --Heinlein
-=-=-