Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.transport
Steve Firth

Default 'Steam' powered cars...

Adrian wrote:
raden ) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were
saying :

I remember saying that there wasn't, and inviting you to do the maths
to prove that it wasn't - but you waved your hands and bull****ted
instead.

And you were expecting, what, exactly ?

I'm posting from uk.transport. Dribble is a new character here...

Not totally, he has posted here using other aliases. He's a nymshifting
troll. His previous personal best that you may recall was his attempts
to push "Cataclean", snake oil which is supposed to renew a catalytic
converter when added to the fuel tank, which he claimed had been tested
and approved by the Lancashire police.

Sadly for Drivel, I know some of the blokes in the garage at Hutton
Hall, so I asked them about his claims and they laughed, loud and long.

Do I take it he has a history over in uk.d-i-y?

Just a bit of one. Serial bull****ter.