The Count The Count is offline
Junior Member

Default Capping hot water pipe

Hi
My current bathroom hot water piping enters the bathroom on a T joint, with one pipe going right angles to the sink and the other going straight on to the bath. I'm moving the bath towards the sink, and am able to run the bath off the same pipe as the sink. I was just going to cap the remaining pipe, but wondered whether this could cause stagnant water. The nearest place to cap it with relative ease is 1.3m from the T-joint. Is it okay to cap it there, or must I cap it a smaller distance from the T, or replace T-joint with an elbow?

Last edited by The Count : January 6th 06 at 09:44 PM