Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques

Default FS. Lincoln Tig 250/250

On Fri, 06 Jan 2006 05:57:57 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, Gunner
quickly quoth:

On Thu, 5 Jan 2006 17:25:31 -0500, "Proctologically Violated©®"
wrote:

Apparently you've yet to master the art of whining/begging/nagging, and mild
threatening, as in, I'll do an Al Bundy when yer friends come over....

I wish I had..Ive got accounts receivable of about $5k outstanding at
the moment..and Im selling off **** to get my truck fixed.

Remember to get a minimum downpayment as soon as you show up at the
door of the place, Gunner.

I need to find a really good knee breaker who will work cheap.

That certainly shouldn't be hard in the HelL.A. area.
White, Black, Hispanic, Korean, Japanese, and Chinese
gang members (both male and female) abound.

OR take a local homeless person shopping for a new set of clothes
and a meal. Then ask them to camp out on the company's doorstep
(with a bunch of your business cards in his pocket) as a
reminder to them. He can give your card and a flyer to everyone who
walks in.

The flyer says "The company you're walking into has owed Mark x,xxx
dollars since xx/xx/2005 for repairing their equipment and they
won't pay him. Are you sure you want to do business with people
like them?"

California's 4 Seasons: Fire, Flood, Drought, & Earthquake
http://www.diversify.com NoteSHADES(tm) privacy/glare guards