Ghazali

Default Connecting Delinghi Gas Cooker to flexible (threaded) hose connector

tarquinlinbin wrote in message . ..
On 26 Aug 2003 07:55:47 -0700, (Ghazali)
wrote:

Can anyone help.
I recently purchased a second hand Delonghi gas cooker (Don't have
model name) but is not more than 3 years old.

It would appear that you are not competent to do this job.

How can you conclude that?

Why does one need to know the name of the cooker to be competent for
the job.
If you asked a plumber to fit a gas cooker for you - do you think you
would need to tell him the exact make and model of the cooker before
he came round? Do you not think he would be competent enough to know
how to fit a cooker - regardless of its make and model.

Oh and BTW - Thanks for all your help!!!!
(But perhaps in future you could stick to answering my questions
rather than making useless comments!!)