Posted to rec.woodworking
Oleg Lego

Default waterbed pedestal w/ drawers

The Phisherman entity posted thusly:

Thanks for all the comments/feedback, and I would appreciate more! I
just got back from my local library, yet I found nothing(!) about
waterbed pedestal construction. Don't understand the unpopular
reasons for a waterbed, as I've slept on one for over 30 years. I'm
not necessarily asking for free plans, I'm willing to purchase if I
can find them.

One caveat you might want to keep in mind. A queen-sized waterbed
frame may or may not be the same size as a queen-sized regular
mattress frame. We bought a regular mattress to replace our waterbed
mattress, and it was a special size made to fit a waterbed frame.