Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
The Watcher

Default OT - Stella

On Fri, 06 Jan 2006 01:50:49 GMT, Lew Hartswick
wrote:

The Watcher wrote:

I think every fast food place should now have 2 coffee dispensers, one for
normal people and one for the STUPID people. The normal people's coffee can be
as hot as they want it and the STUPID people's coffee will be served at room
temperature(just like their IQ). It should be plainly labeled, so they won't get
confused(yeah, right, I mean so they won't get any more confused than they
already are).

Wonderfull idea. Next time I order a cup of coffee I'm going to ask if
this is from the "stupid peoples" pot or is it HOT ? :-)
...lew...

I've already discussed it with a few fast food places, the option of them
setting up two dispensers-one for normal people and one for idiots like Stella
Liebeck. Of course, they should both be clearly labeled. One could be clearly
labeled "HOT coffee, Buy at Your Own Risk".(Yeah, I know, stupid people would
still buy it, burn themselves and still want to sue over it :/).
The other could be clearly labeled "Stupid People Coffee". It would be served at
room temperature. Yeah, I know it would still be a choking hazard, since the
stupid people could still swallow it and have it go down the wrong pipe, but
life is like that. Maybe they could take a chance and live dangerously.