Posted to alt.hvac,alt.home.repair
Geoman^^

Default MORMON IS A CULT.

What's strangely funny is how Fred doesn't have even a hint of the
definition of a cult, and if he did, he would be embarrassed on just how
silly his post sounds. The other six posts you've made in the last year also
amazes me on just how void a human can be of actual knowledge towards any
subject and then come on a group and remove all doubt that your a completely
void of an educated guess of this subject.... Amazing, you must be a regular
that hides behind a different name when things of religion come up.... Not
one post about HVAC, only aggressive replies towards religion, AND they are
all humorously dangerous of total ignorance.

What's also funny is just how shallow Steves B.'s replies really are. He
never shows up until someone posts something about God and then suddenly
appears out of nowhere! This is true also with Fred. Therefore, I assume
they are regular(s) that can't handle being man enough to take the heat of
their foolish, childish and non educated and ridiculous posts.

Steve B. talks about drivel, while in fact, Steve's posts are the best
example of explaining Absolute Zero, They required no energy in thought
processes, no energy for research or developmental thinking and reasoning.
Then he ignorantly calls everyone else a moron... We should include your
posts in the HVAC book of definitions of what Absolute Zero is!

I don't know why Steve B and Fred have so much hate towards those who do
believe in a higher authority. Possibly because the Bible teaches that those
who are effeminate 'shall NOT enter into the kingdom of God..."

Steve claims vehemently that there is 'is no God', I claim that you have
no intelligence, my argument is just as valid as yours since neither have
any foundational absolutes to base facts upon. The Bible states, "The FOOL
has said in his heart, there is NO God." and your posts are making God out
to be much more intelligent than you two. As a matter of fact, even the
devil believes there is a God, so, I guess you are a little less than
he...... how said, a tiny little person with absolutely zero input towards
anything good or constructive, and everything to be ashamed of. Its funny
how those who contribute nothing always try to convey that they are the
masters of truth and contributors to society, but a Google search reveals
that you contribute nothing constructive or adhesive, let alone intelligent
in terms of your replies. Its like you tear out the definitions of words in
hopes others will think your definitions are the correct ones.

There is no doubt that these replies are from at least one regular, I think
possibly two. And what's sad is, they don't understand why others here don't
like them.... another classical case of being the fool.

"Steve B" wrote in message
newsjIuf.6776$JT.1498@fed1read06...
I have an idea. Let's give Oscar what he wants by reposting his drivel
along with our one sentence responses.

****ing morons.

Steve