Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Patching My Leaking Roof - Part 3

Tom wrote:
I have a hugh house with a flat roof. The drainage is in the back of the roof. It is a square metal tube with edges where you can nail it to the side of the wall. The width of the opening is about 6 inches wide.

The drainage is not wide enough for my roof. So, when it begins to rain very hard, the water is not channelled out fast enough. So, my roof begins to look like a swimming pool. It leaks around the drainage area. I am trying to locate the leak and patch the leaking area.

ay yi yi. time to move the house to arizona.

This place calls it Outlet Boxes Overflow Scuppers. or it maybe the Square Downspout

http://www.awardmetals.com/product_drainage.htm
"z" wrote in message oups.com...

Tom wrote:
I think it is the standard size you can buy from Home Depot. They only have one size. ($30 each) The width of the hole is about 6 inches wide?

Just getting in here in the middle of things is confusing:
you bought a hole from Home Depot to put into your roof? what? why? I
didn't even know Home Depot sells holes.