Posted to rec.audio.tech,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair
Mr.T

Default THD claims of audio signal generators

"Bret Ludwig" wrote in message
oups.com...
Frankly my entire thesis is simpler than all this: some people like to
build tube amps! As with model trains, the issue of practicality is
secondary. However, it is my contention that it is not a wholly
onanistic endeavor-the tube amp still functions well and does a certain
job with complete satisfaction.

......to some of those people.
Which of course was never in dispute!

Why those people then have to pretend that there is some *technical*
justification to support their personal preference is another matter
entirely!

MrT.