Posted to rec.audio.tech,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair
Bret Ludwig

Default THD claims of audio signal generators

wrote:
snip
Mr. Ludwig, it is clear that you're not in the least bit interested in
dealing with the content of the article. You never read the article,
that's apparent, and you're making a load of baseless assumptions
completely irrelevant rantings.

We obviously are not communicating too well. I feel like I'm in a
scene from "The Misfits" (if you have to ask which one you haven't seen
the movie.).

I have read the first Hamm article under discussion, "Tubes vs.
Transistors". I have not read the second Hamm article and was in fact
ignorant of its existence until about a half hour ago.

Let me go read it.

Frankly my entire thesis is simpler than all this: some people like to
build tube amps! As with model trains, the issue of practicality is
secondary. However, it is my contention that it is not a wholly
onanistic endeavor-the tube amp still functions well and does a certain
job with complete satisfaction.