Posted to rec.woodworking
Odinn

Default waterbed pedestal w/ drawers

On 1/5/2006 12:26 PM Phisherman mumbled something about the following:
Thanks for all the comments/feedback, and I would appreciate more! I
just got back from my local library, yet I found nothing(!) about
waterbed pedestal construction. Don't understand the unpopular
reasons for a waterbed, as I've slept on one for over 30 years. I'm
not necessarily asking for free plans, I'm willing to purchase if I
can find them.

did a google search, and in the first 5 items was this.

http://www.woodcraftplans.com/uc105.htm

--
Odinn
RCOS #7 SENS BS ???

"The more I study religions the more I am convinced that man never
worshiped anything but himself." -- Sir Richard Francis Burton

Reeky's unofficial homepage ... http://www.reeky.org
'03 FLHTI ........... http://www.sloanclan.org/gallery/ElectraGlide
'97 VN1500D ......... http://www.sloanclan.org/gallery/VulcanClassic
Atlanta Biker Net ... http://www.atlantabiker.net