Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
Lew Hartswick

Default OT - Stella

The Watcher wrote:

I think every fast food place should now have 2 coffee dispensers, one for
normal people and one for the STUPID people. The normal people's coffee can be
as hot as they want it and the STUPID people's coffee will be served at room
temperature(just like their IQ). It should be plainly labeled, so they won't get
confused(yeah, right, I mean so they won't get any more confused than they
already are).

Wonderfull idea. Next time I order a cup of coffee I'm going to ask if
this is from the "stupid peoples" pot or is it HOT ? :-)
...lew...