scouser

Default Outside wiring: a long distance from house

I am nearing completion of a deck in the far corner of our garden. I
would like to add some lights and a water feature to it. The cable
run from the house is approximately 30 metres. My questions a

1) I am planning on connecting the wiring to a fused spur with rcd in
the house. Will the length of the wire run cause a problem with the
rcd (do not want it tripping every 30 seconds)

2) Will I be able to use the one run of cable for both the lights and
the water pump or will I need to run two seperate cables.

Thanks