Posted to alt.home.repair
Tom

Default Patching My Leaking Roof - Part 3

I think it is the standard size you can buy from Home Depot. They only have one size. ($30 each) The width of the hole is about 6 inches wide?

When it is not raining nut like last Monday, there is no leak. But if the water begins to back up to form a pool, it will leak. And last Monday, the pool of water was 2 to 3 inches deep up there around the drainage. What I did was to rush to Home Depot to buy a water pump and ran the wire and hose to the top and started pumping water away.

wrote in message ...
just wondering how big the hole is in your roof..