Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Al A.

Default Available to a good home...

Al A. wrote:
Hi all,
I have a 14.4V Ryobi cordless drill available. It has the charger and 2
batteries, but (there is always a "but") the battery packs are no good.
Drill and charger work (tested with a known good battery). This was
given to me. I had visions of rebuilding the packs, but I really don't
need another cordless. Photo he

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...ryobidrill.jpg

If you already have a tool that uses these batteries, or wish to
rebuild the packs, or add a cord with clips to make a drill that you can
run off of your car battery, or take it apart and see what is inside, or
whatever.

If you can use this, I ask only shipping cost from 01826 (NE
Mass-a-chew-sets) to your locale. First come, first served.

-Al A.

This is spoken for, thanks to all who responded!

-AL A.