Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Richard White

Default toshiba DVD sled

On 4 Jan 2006 18:22:49 -0800 "Erich J. Schultheis, The circus freak with a
2 inch Cock." blathered in Message id:
. com:

Arfa Daily wrote:
"Erich J. Schultheis, The circus freak with a 2 inch Cock."
blathered in message
oups.com...

[...]

Throw it in the trash, and buy a DVD player that is not made for
To****ba by Onion Electronics.

You can't buy just the motor. Deck or nothing.

Arfa

That's what I said, stupid. I told the OP to buy a new DVD player.

I am pleased to see you have assumed the mantle of the (it would seem)
late Heinrik, as the sci.electronics.repair know-all, know-****-all.
You're a fine successor and clearly bring an almost equal brain-power to
the job. Similarly, you have the mouth for it, too. BTW, if you're
planning on hanging around for while, blow your nose, for ****s sake. That
snot all over your lip and dripping down your zit-infested, recessed chin
is making me nauseous.

HAND, you little wankstain.