Posted to alt.home.repair
FDR

Default Pneumatic nailer, etc.

I'm going to be framing in a wall and doorway soon and could probably do it
the old fashioned nail and hammer way like I've done before. But I have
thought about getting a compressor tank and nail gun to do the job instead.
I am doing it in an area with finished rooms and was wondering if the
repeated hammering would disturb the plaster ceilings/walls, and thought
that maybe the pneumatic way would cause less vibration? Also, I have never
used a pneumatic nailer before so I thought it would be fun to have one!

Also, are there combination nailers that can do both framing and
trim/molding work?

Thanks