Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

Default For Gunner

On Wed, 04 Jan 2006 23:24:34 -0600, "Martin H. Eastburn"
wrote:

What Bush really did was tap everyone and anyone using a phone to make
overseas calls and he probably tapped a bunch of American citizens that have
no connection to terrorists at all. He's just lying again when he says only
Al Qaeda members were tapped. ****, after all the things Bush has said in
the past that turned out to be untrue how could any thinking person believe
it when he says only "terrorists" were tapped without warrants. Man, if you
believe that after all that has happened you need to send me $10 for a
bottle of old Dave's Snake Oil. It'll cure anything that ails ya. You can
believe me. I have George Bush's endorsement.

Hawke

Once again the beligerant Useful Idiot Hawk presents his opinion, rife
with charges based on "what ifs" and "maybes" and colored by his
bleeves that all things Bush are evil.

One must assume that he will only have sex with men who shave their
crotches, as Bush has to be bad.

Laugh laugh laugh

Gunner

The aim of untold millions is to be free to do exactly as they choose
and for someone else to pay when things go wrong.

In the past few decades, a peculiar and distinctive psychology
has emerged in England. Gone are the civility, sturdy independence,
and admirable stoicism that carried the English through the war years
.. It has been replaced by a constant whine of excuses, complaints,
and special pleading. The collapse of the British character has been
as swift and complete as the collapse of British power.

Theodore Dalrymple,