Posted to uk.d-i-y
Russ

Default immersion heating woes...

I think it's new tank time, as the tank looks like it's been there
forever - as does it's immersion heater!

Can anyone recommend a plumber in the Weybridge/Surrey area? I don't
fancy getting ripped off by a randomly selected guy from Yellow Pages.

I think the tank I need is approx £200, the immersion heaters are only
£15, so it should be a fairly straight forward swap, with just some
minor modifications to the pipework for the inlets and outlets to meet
the new points on the tank?

Roughly how much should I be looking at for getting this done (so I
know if quotes I get are in the right ballpark!)?

Cheers