Posted to uk.d-i-y
Geoffrey

Default Blinds for double-glazed windows

On 4 Jan 2006 03:01:23 -0800, wrote:

Thanks for the drawing, that helps a lot. Most of my windows are
recessed so it looks like the blinds could be fitted to the lintel as
you describe. Any suggestion for the half-glazed kitchen door? The
whole door is uPVC and since it's a door the blinds have to be fixed to
the uPVC somehow.

I just had a proper look at the blind on our half-glazed uPVC kitchen
door. The blind is, in fact, fixed to the uPVC

May just have to accept that the door will be damaged, and not worry
about it.

Well it hasn't caused any problems for us.

--
I wish the buck stopped here. I could use a few.