Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Erich J. Schultheis, The Man with the 15 inch Cock

Default toshiba DVD sled

Arfa Daily wrote:
"Erich J. Schultheis, The Man with the 15 inch Cock."
wrote in message
oups.com...

BOB URZ wrote:
I had a toshiba sd-3109u DVD player come in that would not play.
took it apart, and saw the disks were loading OK. Press play and i could
hear the laser trying to focus, but NO platter motor spin.
Took the laser sled out (79070415). If i put 3 to 5 volts on the motor,
i could get it to spin if i helped it start by hand. But even then it
was
drawing over 2 amps so something does not seem to be right.
the numbers on the platter motor are CL903T C9316A.
It seems to have a hall sensor on it too. Anyone know where
to get just the platter motor?

Bob

News==----
Newsgroups
=----

Throw it in the trash, and buy a DVD player that is not made for
To****ba by Onion Electronics.

You can't buy just the motor. Deck or nothing.

Arfa

That's what I said, stupid. I told the OP to buy a new DVD player.