Posted to rec.woodworking
Don D.

Default Don't E-mail Me, I'll E-mail You

I kinda like your plans that you post. It pops ideas in my head sometimes,
other times I am senseless.

Don d.

"J T" wrote in message
Wed, Jan 4, 2006, 2:59pm (EST-1) (Chris Friesen)
did spaketh thusly:
I'll admit publicly that it was me. I did so because I felt my comment
was not strictly on-topic for the group, and dealt specifically with
your posts. snip

It was in reference to my free plans posts, so I don't see any
reson it couldn't have been replied to in that threat. Sounds on-topic
to me. If you want to post what you said, go ahead.

JOAT
You'll never get anywhere if you believe what you "hear".
What do you "know"?
- Granny Weatherwax