Posted to rec.woodworking
Mike W.

Default Don't E-mail Me, I'll E-mail You

Sorry if this sounds like I'm being an ass, Im not. I enjoy your
posts... but why use your email address if you don't want emails?

Do what I do. Betcha can't email me.

Mike W.

J T wrote:
Got another e-mail today, in response to a post I made. I'll tell
you all yet once again - if you have a reply to a post, then make it in
the appropriate thread, don't e-mail me. ESPECIALLY, don't send me an
e-mail and don't bother stating it's by e-mail only - that's very rude.

There is a small number of people on the group I don't mind e-mails
from. They know who they are. If you're not sure if you're in that
group, chances are you aren't.

JOAT
You'll never get anywhere if you believe what you "hear".
What do you "know"?
- Granny Weatherwax