Posted to sci.engr.joining.welding,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism
JR North

Default FS. Lincoln Tig 250/250

Cross fire aint gonna blow a head gasket unless it was:
1. Already blown (blowing)
2.Ready to blow anyway
JR
Dweller in the cellar
what about the nitwit that sold you the mis-matched parts?

Gunner wrote:
I need to fire sale a welder, to pay for putting another engine in my
work truck..shrug. Had the brand new rotor destroy the brand new
distributor cap, cross fire and blow out a head gasket. Now Ive a very
nice steam generator on 4 wheels..damnit.

(1) Lincoln Tig 250/250 welder

This is a 250 amp AC/DC tig and stick welder with HF start.

Includes W20 torch, Lincoln Magnum water cooler, Harris gas regulator
with flow gauge, tig control pedal, stick welding leads (50 or so
feet) plus stinger and ground clamp

All in perfect working order, on a custom cart with wheels, bottle
holder and pull bar, plus hangers for all cables and hoses

The cart was designed with a work top above the welder and is the
proper height for welding, or putting a tool box on. Magnum cooler is
mounted on the back of the cart next to the bottle holder, leaving
plenty of room on the work surface.

Located near Bakersfield, California

$900 OBO

You want a good machine, grab it now..cause if I get the bucks
someplace else..it goes off sale instantly.

Gunner, 805-732-5308

The aim of untold millions is to be free to do exactly as they choose
and for someone else to pay when things go wrong.

In the past few decades, a peculiar and distinctive psychology
has emerged in England. Gone are the civility, sturdy independence,
and admirable stoicism that carried the English through the war years
. It has been replaced by a constant whine of excuses, complaints,
and special pleading. The collapse of the British character has been
as swift and complete as the collapse of British power.

Theodore Dalrymple,

Dependence is Vulnerability:
"Open the Pod Bay Doors please, Hal"