Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
F. George McDuffee

Default He said No to Walmart

On Wed, 04 Jan 2006 18:46:00 -0500, Cliff
wrote:
On Wed, 04 Jan 2006 14:19:53 GMT, "Dave Lyon"
wrote:
I can burn corn

Have you tried coal?
You may be able to import it from England.

======================
On a more useful note, it appears we can extract corn oil for use
in/as bio-diesel, use the cellulose, starch and sugar as
fermentation feed stock. We can burn part of the corn as fuel to
distill the ethanol. Use the bio-diesel and ethanol as fuel to
raise more corn. Outside of the fact this would put a large
crimp in the earnings of the multinational oil companies and
international grain traders, why aren't we doing this? This
would put our fallow agricultural lands back into production.

We should be able to ferment polymers plastics] also.

Would be nice to independent of external influences due to our
need to import oil and export agricultural products, but thats
another reason *NOT* to do this.

Uncle George