Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Cliff

Default He said No to Walmart

On Wed, 04 Jan 2006 14:28:31 GMT, "Dave Lyon"
wrote:

However, there is a (probably complex) heat-cycling issue, too. If you

let
corn stover compost, it gives off heat. If you burn it, it gives off

heat.
If you convert it to ethanol and burn the ethanol, it gives off heat.

Quick now, calculus students...

Please don't quote me on this, cause I'm not sure I'm accurate.

I think any heat that is given off from plant life is actually stored solar
energy. It's possible it may balance out.

Plants metabolize sugars at night and make them during the day.
That does produce some heat at night in plants.
--
Cliff