Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
J. Clarke

Default OT - Stella

Ed Huntress wrote:

"Russ Kepler" wrote in message

Why don't you stick a thermometer in the output of your coffee maker and
test the primary part of the story here - that McDonalds is selling
coffee at a dangerous temperature?

Ok, but not tonight. But I consider my coffee maker to be a little cold
and I only use it when I'm in a hurry. Normally I boil water on the stove
and pour it immediately through a coffee-filled cone filter. It ain't
gourmet, but that gives me a much better flavor and fragrance than any
coffee maker I've tried.

Actually, Ed, it _is_ gourmet. A single cup cone filter can produce quite
excellent coffee. Most drip machines don't get the water hot enough.

--
Ed Huntress

--
--John