Posted to alt.home.repair
PaPaPeng

Default RCA TV Problem with SAP

On 4 Jan 2006 10:03:54 -0800, wrote:

Thats so odd, I have the exact same problem with my RCA tv and it just
started happening 2 days ago. I have no idea how to fix it and
everytime I try to change from SAP to stereo or mono, it won't let me!
Any feedback that you receive to fix this problem that could be
forwarded to me would be appreciated! Thanks!

Same here. Weird. Happened a mongth ago. Only channels 2 and 7
defaulted to SAP. The beauty is that I don't have the original SONY
TV remote control any more. Just a $4 generic one. I suspected the
spent battery diagnosis but that didn't fix it. I can't find the SAP
control input either on the remote or the TV console to toggle reset.
I can live with the SAP. In a way it improves my English by inumber
of words..