Posted to alt.home.repair
kam

Default Heating - Pl Help .

We just moved into our condo recently . We donot know how to find out
what type of Furnace we have .The heat pump is located outside the
condo . The Air Handler unit and the water heater are on the attic .We
have a Trane XT-500 thermostat for which I have no manual to set the
temperatures . We have been just adjusting at random .
I am unable to get an online info on the thermostat .
Can someone help me how to identify the type of heat pump and
furnace we have .
Everything in the condo works on electricity . The previous owner told
me that some gas needs to be filled periodically . Please help .

Thanks ,
Kam