Posted to sci.electronics.repair
DaveM

Default Peavey DPC 750 Amp

"DSallee" wrote in message
. com...
Hello all,

I'm looking for a service manual or schematic for a DPC series Peavey
Digital Converter Amplifier.. Preferably the DPC-750 but would consider
other DPC series...

I'm having a problem with the output... got a couple thing cracked and the
numbers are coming up nothing found... looks like 1 watt resistors (size
and shape) but are dark brown and have "IRC" and "9624" on them.... but
have zero resistance... The crack could be a casting edge but can't
tell... The are side by side to each other near the outputs..
I need the schematic to see exactly what these are and there function
within the circuit... Oh and the circuit board has been HOT around
these... very discolored..

Thanks for any help
Dave

You can get the schematic directly from Peavey.
Owners manuals and schematics, not available on the website, may be obtained
by mail (via check or money order) or by phone (via credit card).
Schematics are $2.50 per copy, owners manuals are $7.50 (paper back) /
$20.00 (notebook).
Send Check/Money order to:
Peavey Electronics
Parts Department
PO Box 412
Hwy 11 and 80
Meridian, MS 39301

Credit Card orders phone: (601) 483-5365.

--
Dave M
MasonDG44 at comcast dot net (Just substitute the appropriate characters in