Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Mike Berger

Default abbreviations

You're not alone. I've been using the Internet since ArpaNet
days (1975), English is my native language, and I don't know
what a lot of them mean either. I assume that people who use
them aren't really interested in getting their message across,
they just like to post.

Even sillier are the people who think you should have to scroll
down three pages to see if they've added anything new to all the
the first page, I usually don't bother to look further.

Pat wrote:
I don't know what they mean and English is my native language.