Posted to rec.woodworking
J T

Default Newbie to woodworking

Tue, Jan 3, 2006, 5:02am (EST+5)
(Frank*Ketchum) did wrongly advise:
snip Do some looking or email JT on this newsgroup and ask for help.
He is more than happy to do searches for strangers.

What Frank MEANT to say was, do some searches on google, and/or
check the rec.woodworking archives, and under NO circumstances e-mail
me. Rather, to e-mail Frank himself, at each and every opportunity, for
any, and all, minor questions you may have, whether they are related to
woodworking or not. Ask him to lend you some money for tools while you
are at it, or to send you some of h is old ones, he'll probably be happy
to pay for shipping too.

Just remember, don't e-mail me, I'll e-mail you. Hold your breath.

JOAT
You'll never get anywhere if you believe what you "hear".
What do you "know"?
- Granny Weatherwax