Posted to rec.woodworking
Chris Friesen

Default Don't E-mail Me, I'll E-mail You

J T wrote:
Got another e-mail today, in response to a post I made.

I'll admit publicly that it was me. I did so because I felt my comment
was not strictly on-topic for the group, and dealt specifically with
your posts.

I'll tell
you all yet once again - if you have a reply to a post, then make it in
the appropriate thread, don't e-mail me.

Given that not everyone knows about this preference of yours, perhaps
you might consider putting it in your sig so it shows up on every post?

ESPECIALLY, don't send me an
e-mail and don't bother stating it's by e-mail only - that's very rude.

As I mentioned privately, the message headers indicated that it was an
email and not copied to the group.

Chris