Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Emmo

Default source for small cams and followers

Thanx to you and the other respondents. I didn't know there were cams in
copiers and laser printers, so that is a good pointer. I don't have any
pictures right now, but I will post some soon...

wrote in message
oups.com...
I now want to add cams, so these objects move in more complex patterns
than
just around in circles. Not as complex as automatons, but leading in
that
direction.

Go to http://www.arthurganson.com/ and buy his DVD. You will see
tons of ideas on how to arrange linkages, etc. Most are brazed from
wire. Fascinating stuff, and incidentally, a great way to keep
visiting
nephews rivetted to the couch and out of trouble...
--Glenn Lyford