Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
rigger

Default OT - Stella

BJ:
Or perhaps you have some
legal information no one else has?

dennis
in nca

i have basic coffee information that, apparently, the mcd's defense

team never bothered to investigate. if they had, the "wildly
dangerous" temperature issue would have been rightfully rebutted.
i'd at least think that the lawyers would have noticed their morning

coffee was HOT, and that HOT coffee was the norm, not the exception.

For the record please explain how YOUR law degree and YOUR years of
trial experience are superior when compared to the paltry Yale and
Harvard degrees and combined years of experience in restaurant related
law of the defence team. I'd especially like to hear how your Mommy
taught you about the difference between hot and cold.

Perhaps your years (more than 3?) watching court TV programs might even
qualify you for the Supreme Court? I think they could use some help
these days. You might just fit right in.

For anyone interested I just read they haven't yet torn down the CT
lady's house, turned over to the developers by the Supreme (we'll have
to change that name some day) Court.

dennis
in nca