Posted to alt.home.repair
Pop

Default Free floor plan design software

I was tempted to try this software as it looks like a good plan,
but, IMO, a Beta that stops working then end of March isn't
acceptable to me; I do the analysis, but get nothing for my
effort that way. It should be a two way street with a reward at
the end of the street which also isn't mentioned in any way that
I could find.

Pop

wrote in message
oups.com...
: Happy New Year!
:
: We have just released the beta version of a new floor design
plan
: software and would like your feedback.
:
: MavericksPlan ( Beta 1) is now available for download at:
: http://www.mavericksplan.com
:
: The product is very easy to use, and the website also includes
a demo
: and tutorial video which you can find at:
:
http://www.mavericksplan.com/maveric...an_beta_1.html
:
:
: Thank you for helping us to test the product. Please send your
: feedback to
:
: Our best regards,
: