Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
Jeff McCann

Default OT - Stella

"TDKozan" wrote in message
Crap, if you're going to steal someone else's work and present it as
your own, at least steal from someone who has a passing familiarity
with the material they're trying to fob off as fact.

Number one, I didn't "steal someone else's work." Accounts of the trial and
surrounding events are widely available, and are the source for the alleged
facts that were developed at trial. Number two, if you have a problem with
the trial record, try to confine yourself to that, instead of engaging in
smears of those who describe it. Number three, your amateur kitchen lab
experiments notwithstanding, I'm sure the trier of fact had plenty of
opportunity to hear from actual qualified experts on both sides, plus
rebuttals and arguments, and they were able to draw their own conclusions.
In fact, if a juror had played kitchen scientist, it would be juror
misconduct leading to a mistrial. I'm sure McDonald's did all they could to
disprove Liebeck's experts, but apparently could not do so.

Jeff