Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
jim rozen

Default MSC Ships me a Toolbox (Tale of Woe)

In article . com, lens says...

I don't know what you ordered, but if you are spending $1700 on tool
storage, I would respectfully suggest that you cancel the order and buy
Lista instead. I researched this extensively a few years back and Lista
had by far the best quality cabinetry at similar to Kennedy prices. If
I've convinced you, I can give you the contact info of a gent in PA who
sold me 4 Lista cabinets for significantly less than I could buy them
elsewhere.

Discounted? Hmm..... 20, 30 percent?

Jim

please reply to: