Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.transport
Doctor Drivel

Default 'Steam' powered cars...

"Adrian" wrote in message
. 244.170...
Doctor Drivel ) gurgled happily, sounding much like
they were saying :

All of Drivel's theories are blown away by the poor thermal
characteristics of current battery technology.

Your knowledge of current batteries is less than ZERO.

Please feel free to contradict me with facts, rather than baseless
assertions.

READ THE THREAD AND
THE LINKS. I shouted it for you - see? Boy you are
dumb.

The thread that's mainly been
solid facts against you

The thread has been nothing of the sort. From fools like you who initially
said batteries could only go a few miles it is now proven battery cars can
get 200-300 miles. From people like you saying it takes all day to charge,
it now is proven it takes a few minutes and brake re-gen too.

All you have been foolishly on about is driving 600 miles on one fill. As I
have said, boy you are dumb. BTW, Mitsubishi have new all electric range in
a few years time with motor in the hub.