Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.transport
Adrian

Default 'Steam' powered cars...

Doctor Drivel ) gurgled happily, sounding much like
they were saying :

As 90% plus of us live in towns and cities our lungs matter.

Doesn't "North London" count as a "town or city", then?

Because you've already claimed that pollution from an industrial accident
arising from the generation/transmission/storage of energy for
transportation will drift over North London.

The fact that Buncefield's fire was primarily aviation fuel seems to have
slipped you by, too.

Or will your utopia have electric planes, too?

How about the trucks that the food is delivered to these towns and cities
in? Will they be electric? I wonder what the average daily mileage for an
HGV is...?