Posted to misc.consumers.house
Andrew Koenig

Default Neighbor Hitting Hard Balls into Yard w/ Kids

"Billy" wrote in message
ups.com...

I was thinking of continuing to reprimand him (which I believe will not
work if he refuses to acknowledge the problem) or to start hitting hard
golf balls into his yard. Which would you chose? Have you had similar
experiences? Do you have any suggestions to help me?

How about saying something like

You are putting my children at risk by hitting baseballs into my yard.
I will not allow this to continue. If you do not stop immediately, I will
call the police.

Then, if he doesn't stop immediately, call the police. There's got to be a
law against intentionally endangering the lives of children (or of anyone
else, for that matter).