Posted to rec.woodworking
Mark & Juanita

Default Making a plane hammer

On Tue, 03 Jan 2006 19:44:01 -0600, Patriarch
wrote:

"AAvK" wrote in news:Tepuf.2550$eR.2403@fed1read03:

http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.a...40&cat=1,41182
Just Do It! These are great little hammers.
thud
Ohmigod, they're $24.50 now! I got one last year for $17.50!
That's a 40% jump since April 2005!

I remember that price, and thought about it. But these days as values
grow and change and mature in "neander" thinking... not a chance in
the almighty face of human creativity! Even then, if I were to buy
one, it would be the Knight. But thanks.

Steve's hammers are made by Chester Tool Works.

http://www.chestertoolworks.com/

They're sweet.

Patriarch

Just got an LV catalog today. Price for said plane hammer is $19.50 US