Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Don Bruder

Default Pistol sear geometry update

In article ,
Mike Berger wrote:

Whaddya mean? We have lots of gunfire here in the city.

Well, the primary difference being that my "lots of gunfire" (and that
of my neighbors) has the bullets hitting a known target, generally with
little or no malice. (although there might be a "hunger" or "Goddam city
idiots dumping off their unwanted dogs to tear up my garbage bin again"
component involved) I'm not so sure that's the case with your version of
"lots of gunfire".

Don Bruder wrote:

That would be two of us. Step out whichever door and it's effectively a
free-fire zone with the 12 gauge - as long as there isn't a horse in the
way, of course! and better than 270 degrees of "pay attention to
where the horses are, but otherwise fire at will" with the .30-06 or the
.22 - Not-city livin'... Gotta love it!

ever knowing it arrived. Sorry... http://www.sonic.net/~dakidd for more info