BigWallop

Default How to make one CH radiator come on and off at set times

"Frank Watson" wrote in message
How to make one CH radiator come on and off at set times?
Ideally, I guess I'd like a TRV with a built-in timer - but I guess
that might be unlikely..

So what is the cheapest, simplest way to do it? It's for a bathroom
rad, which I only need on for a couple of hours in the morning.

Thank you

Frank

Hi Frank,

A motorised valve run from a separate timer switch would do the job. The
valve would be fitted to the pipe supplying that one rad' and be connected
to a nearby power supply. You'd only need to use the motor supply and leave
out the micro-switch connections.