Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default O.T.Bush's Intellect

Kerry definately sounds smarter than Bush. Part of that is his
Bostonian accent and that he does not stop after every sentence as Bush
does. But if you just pay attention to the actual words, he pretty
much says nothing. Bush does equally well at saying nothing.

My understanding is that Kerry spent his time in college being active
in politics.

Dan

Ed Huntress wrote:

Didn't kerry eventually release his academic records, which showed he
was an equally iffy student?

Yeah, I think so, and I really wondered why that was. He seems brighter than
that. In Bush's case, I think it's because he really didn't try...nor did he
try at very much else, before he was born-again.

I never heard much about Kerry in college. Maybe he was a general screw-up,
too.

--
Ed Huntress