Posted to uk.d-i-y
Set Square

Default Wallpaper removal

bob wrote:

I have recently been doing some wallpaper stripping from a wall in my
home and I came across a valuable idea. When I dampened the wallpaper
with a sponge and let the water soak in, the paper seemed to peel of
rather easily. Maybe others have found that using water is a good
idea? I was thinking that maybe I could patent the idea of using a
bucket and sponge- any thoughts on that?

I think you're a bit late! Devices like http://tinyurl.com/bpjln - which
use steam rather than water - have been around since Adam was a lad!
--
Cheers,
Set Square