Andy Hall

Default Router reccomendations

On Wed, 09 Jul 2003 01:25:38 +0100, Gnube
wrote:

On Wed, 09 Jul 2003 00:55:04 +0100, Gnube
wrote:

For my "proper" router I am currently looking at Ferm or Erbauer half
inchers as they are currently looking like an interesting couple of
items to me at least. (anyone here tried either of them?) I'll follow
what other replies you get with much interest as it's pretty relevant
to me too right now - you just beat me to it posting the question!!
;O)

OOPS! I meant the Freud or Erbauer! Seems Ferm have made quite an
impression on me here! ;O)

Phew! Ferm! I was going to say, I hope you ordered the fire
extinguisher and the industrial gloves for when it catches fire and
falls apart.

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl